Spiritual wellness relates to the quest for meaning, value and purpose in our lives, integrating beliefs and values with actions. It involves appreciation of the depth of life and nature, and recognizing the inherent wholeness and goodness in ourselves and the people around us.
Many different spiritual pathways exist. Membership in a faith community is one common pathway to spiritual wellness. Meditation, mindfulness, prayer and yoga can also help develop spiritual wellness. Being fully in the moment of what you are doing can be challenging, yet fulfilling. For many, spirituality is in all of life.
- University Religious Workers
- Yoga, Empowerment and Service Plus (YES+)
- UHS Personal Wellness (meditation & yoga)
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (UW Health)
- Clergy Leadership and Management Programs (Continuing Studies)